View Single Post
Old 24th May 2010, 07:22 PM
Super Moderator

Default TwinTurbos Build Diary....

As some of you know, I am trying to resist touching the growing mountain of parts due to other projects that need finishing..

Our MK1 Golf is ready for the road after 29 months, It's not how I wanted it returned to the road but we need a second car as we have been struggling since the Mondeo Failed it's MOT in Jan.

My 1987 Sierra Sapphire, Needs to be ready for FordFair in Early August. I think this will just make it, but will not be finished

My 1989 XR4x4 Turbo Technics. Is on hold till everything else is done...

So I should not be working on the Roadster at all, but it got the better of me on Saturday/Sunday.. Whilst trying to look after the kids I also cleaned, sprayed and bushed up most of the wishbones. Not completed the job yet as I ran out of £Land spray cans. going to do a lot of layers. I did a bit of trial fitting. My Spax shox are going to need some new bushes by the looks as they seem to be 11mm DIA tubes, odd???

We pushed the chassis into the garage too on it's make shift trolly. I have started cleanign up the base rails for painting before fitting the floor, I will do this when the weather outside is no go for working on the other cars.

I am also picking up 3 spare V6's in a couple of weeks, one has just come out as a runner so this will be going in the roadster.

TT

Build Thread

Man Cave Mantiques

Cecil Street Auto Repairs Garage Carlisle

Build Cost £4181.65 - Last - Wheel Cylinders

Last edited by twinturbo : 24th May 2010 at 07:25 PM.