View Single Post
Old 5th August 2012, 12:04 PM

I'd say 'robust' not aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post

I thought it was quite a genuine question from a new member.

Didn't think for a moment that he was having a dig at your product.
Indeed - Phil, although the chap who sold me the chassis 2nd hand (having abandoned his project) told me it was a Talon chassis I have no proof, receipt etc - so I didn't think it very appropriate to bother you alone with these sorts of questions about something that may not be your product anyway! I thought it a lot fairer to ask the forum as a whole - after all the answer may well have been that no - all of your chassis are complete as per the book, but a lot of other builders choose to leave D1/D2 out until after engine fitting... (and thanks Adrian H for providing an answer that makes perfect sense)

If it IS a Talon chassis and wishbone set I can only say that it looks to be of great quality and i'm really pleased with it! If you are still going to do GRP panels i'll be coming to you to look at those too.

The accuracy of a tape measure point is a good one - and probably accounts for it. I'm less worried about small potential length discrepancies - but thanks for the possible explanations for that too...