View Single Post
Old 21st May 2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johno View Post
I bet you had a big grin on yer face when you put them bad boys on...
Yes I did, whilst jumping up and down on the chassis like a crazy baffoon or is that babboon .

Quote:
Cars really taking shape now Chris, so what's next?
Well your guess is as good as mine, I tend to just wonder out to the garage and randomly start working on something. Seems to work well, certainly keeps things interesting.

Quote:
I guess by the look of it you plan to mount your harness to the top of the seat rail is that what the extra box is for? I believe there is a certain measurement from the base of the seat to the mounting point for the top harness fixings.
Got it covered, lowered floor and modified mx5 seats have allowed the lower mounting points. (see a few thread pages ago.)

Quote:
Also if you go that route are you planning to ommit the rear diagonal braces to the roll bar as they are no longer required.
Well I'm going to put in an 'X' brace just to be sure I think. I don't mind going bald but I'd like to keep the skin.

Quote:
Well by the looks of it you have a couple of extra hands to help out...LOL or are they quality control?.....
Mmmm I'm pretty sure this car would be finished if it weren't for the 'quality control department'. Eldest son spent the first year looking at me like I was mad and saying things like "Is this car actually going to work?"!! He was won over when the seat, steering and harness went in, finally.

Quote:
Well Chris keep coming up with new Ideas and don't waste anything ...

Johno you're going to love this next post!!