Been a slow few months, haven't really made any progress with my car
Really need to wrestle with my wiring loom to get it in place.
However I did make a dashboard yesterday, I'll get some pictures up when its sanded.
I used some 9mm marine ply reinforced across the bottom, with some quadrant beading across the bottom edge, but typically I've just read the IVA manual again and I've got the radius wrong thinking it was around 19mm diameter not radius, think I'm 5mm short in the radius department, shame as I've glued it all together
. I could cover it some compressible material rather than carbon effect I was going to do it in or just remake it again.