View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2011, 12:29 PM

Default Hayabusa or S2000 - Opinions

Got a bit of a dilemma, i've finally decided i fancy a change to power plant in my Roadster. After chilling out camping yesterday and listening to all the motorbikes screaming along the Stokesley to Helmsley road (an infamous biker and roadster stretch of flat out blasting) i need something along them lines. So is it to be a Hayabusa, 200bhp, expensive but the bike engine to go for or a Honda S2000, 240bhp and 9000rpm. The S2000 engine would give out something in the middle of the Zetec and bike engine. A good S2000 engine can be bought for a full kit of engine, gearbox, loom plus other bits for 2.5k, would also sell my own zetec inc gearbox, carbs, exhaust, megajolt, fast cams to recover some of the cost.

Got plenty of time to consider as i'll be doing this following completion of the single seater as a reward to myself. It would certainly be awesome either way just cant decide which way to go, don't really want a turbo engine as i dont think it would really suit the roadster for the way i drive.

Does anybody have any other thoughts on which way to go.

Cheers.....Andrew

Regards..........AndyH