View Single Post
Old 6th February 2012, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud69 View Post
If you're going to have a dig at anything Mark then at least have the balls to do it under your own regular login allowing other users to know who is making these comments and the reasons why. You are still a director of Vodou auto kits aren't you?

Back to the subject of the diff plates, the design of the chassis was intended to follow the Haynes chassis with only minimal / relevant changes required to fit mazda running gear. The car has had some good abuse now and thrashing about the estate, had a good look over the full chassis and everything looks fine, after all most of the weight of the diff is taken by the bottom fixing rather than hanging off the top frame. If there is any doubt though then sure upgrade the plate to 5mm.

All the Best.....AndyH
im sure the 3mm is fine too andy. nowt wrong with the design too. everything on your guide fits in perfect so far with my build anyway. im gonna leave mine till i fit the diff, then have a look at it from there. im not keen on the negative comments either, i like the good old saying of,

"if you have nothing nice (or constructive) to say, then dont say anything at all!!"

cheers,
stew