View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2016, 10:30 AM

Default Longest break in construction?

Well - i'm finally back on it!!!

After moaning in summer of 2013 that I'd got a bit bogged down - I had no idea it had only just started! Work - selling two houses/buying a new one - moving out for 6 months while the place was gutted - then gradually working through all the many DIY jobs that went into getting it back into a proper home - plus having our (first!) son born in June '13 all meant I have done VERY little since then.

Part of the house build project was getting a garage - so finally, about 3 weeks ago - my chassis came 'home' for the first time ever! Up until then it had been in an outbuilding at my in-laws.

I'm now finding the joy of being able to pop outside, even if just for half an hour, in the evening to do a little bit of work on the car.

I have two new deadlines looming:
1) my father-in-law wants his outbuilding clear by Jan, so I need to get the bodywork (bought in Jan 2013!!!!) fitted so it's somewhere safe.
2) son #2 is due on 6th Feb...

Hopefully i'll be able to find bits of time more easily with 2 children - at least #1 son is now able to hand me the right socket on request! Will post some pics up this weekend :-D