Thread: Vmax's build
View Single Post
Old 21st March 2015, 05:25 PM

after i got back to the motorway and picked up fuel the return journey was as trouble free as the journey down only had one hold up around bristol cause of accident rubber necking and once again my pea bladder making its own plans i again kept stopping slowing the progress mainly cause by this time i was starting to get a tad tired and i was checking things on the car as i kept thinking of things (is there a key in the ignition barrel, etc...) i got close to home and the wife phoned saying she was hungry and could i get us a macdonalds on my way home

i got to maccy dees at 11.30 and unable to use the drive through had to park the car's and walk inside, ordered the cardboard and got back in the car and after 5 miles I finally arrived home at just after midnight to eat my tea

at 1am i went back out to unload the car and park the trailer up and went off to bed after having only 2 hours sleep in 36 hours it did not take long to drift off

sunday i woke up at 7am and took the wife to work went home and went back to sleep for a few hours then went and took the trailer back to kev and put in back between the caravans into its proper place had a cuppa with kev and his lovely missus and went home to get started moving the roadster which was still sitting on the garden
[IMG][/IMG]

i cleared the old carpets and rubbish that had amassed in the garage and with the help of a friend pushed the roadster into its new home