Thread: Fuel Tank Vent?
View Single Post
Old 11th January 2013, 08:50 PM

Hi there,
Well I'm still around but work load and family issues have kept me fairly busy... before Christmas.
I've been keeping a close eye on all your builds and have been envious of all your builds and progress.
Since my Dad passed away I'm finding it hard to get motivated but I really need to get started again.
I've no intention to quit but need a seriuous kick up the butt to get going again, looking at some of the builds this is a phase a lot of people go through.
I don't comment on a lot of posts because my car knowledge is very limited and don't feel like I have anything to contribute.

I was thinking on working on the car this weekend now works slowed up, so I may post something soon..

Regarding the fuel tank vent I was going to fit the dual non return valve system from CBS. I know it's expensive but when the fuel tank warms up it will vent pressure and when the fuel tank is feeding the injection system it will not create a vacuumm.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa472/JohnoSS1/

Johno