View Single Post
Old 21st September 2013, 10:45 PM

Dave@Rouge is in REME TA and may have his head under some thing green and broken in a near by forest or may even be on holiday in camp Bastion.

As for me I'm law unto my self at times.

You can try and contact me through private message on here, Locostbuilders, Ebay or even direct email. I don't talk to people during office hours any more as most Roadster based conversations last 30-45 mins and end with 'that sounds what I want I'll come back in a few months when I have some money'. I don't get a great signal in the shop if any and if I'm talking to you I'm not making some one else's paid for parts.
If you have been one of the 7 unknown mobile numbers that have called me this week you will have had the message 'I can not answer this phone it is full of grinding dust please either text or email me'. If you have not understood this message there's not much I can do for you.

Orders with me are placed with either a 30% deposit or payment in full, I'm not a high street shop every thing is made to order and well may take me 3-5 weeks to get round to making. If you want parts by a certain date please tell me otherwise it's not urgent. Parts orders can be delivered/collected quicker by daily or hourly messages of 'is it done yet?'

lots of love

Phil@Talon.