View Single Post
Old 18th May 2013, 06:26 PM

Been a while, but I'm starting to get time and also get back into playing again.
I managed to clear some space and get the frame on some tressels but the one at the front is too wide so when I tried to get my engine in it was a no go so I lowered it onto an old toolbox and some axle stands but I got the engine in.!
Though I still have a bit to do as I have to cut and re-enforce the top rail as the clutch slave is gonna go clang and also it will go a further couple of inches back.

One good thing to see is the the only thing above the chassis rails will be the alternator (may move this to the side), oil filter and my carb (not sure what route I'm going to take with this yet).

I treated myself to a cheap usb endoscope for my lappy, all though the resolution is not fantastic I managed to jam it into my ports and see that I do have a large street port. I shoved it into the exhaust too and it just saw a large grey area as it is immaculate inside, no scores marks, just some lapping marks from when it was rebuilt and by the looks of it it's done nowt since it was done, I'm a very happy bunny