View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2016, 06:37 PM

Default Chassis plates inc pedals and wing stays

So.
I have downloaded the CAD file from another thread on the forum and now I'm trying to collate all I actually need so I can send to some companies for quotes. I am wanting all chassis plates, all parts for the pedals and wing stays, want to get them all at the same time as to try and reduce the cost. I have attached a spreadsheet of what I think I need so if anyone can take a look and let me know if I'm missing anything or I have something that I don't need that would be fantastic. My build is an MX5 using the usual donor parts, planning on full GRP bodywork (VMAX). I have, when it arrives, a talon TMXR flat pack and will be getting the TMXR wishbones. I will also use talons diff cover and the TMXR diff mount.
I have separated all the CAD parts as that's how a couple of companies wanted it, I assume so they can arrange themselves, and all I need to tell them is how many and how thick.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=66F14A3D73EF3731!11544&authkey=!AOTBAN SoRJUQXq4&ithint=file%2cxlsx
Hope yo can all access it as its hosted on my onedrive

Thanks in advance to all you knowledgable lot

Actual cost so far = Have chosen to stop counting incase I incriminate myself -
Cost ive told the wife = A hell of a lot less than I have spent. -

Last edited by Dave F : 22nd April 2016 at 06:42 PM.