View Single Post
Old 8th August 2009, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonmotorsport View Post
If any body on here is looking to buy a chassis I can supply a basic chassis with transmission tunnel,suspension mounts,full wish bone set less bushes, engine mounts,seat belt anchors,stearing collumn and rack mounts for £650.
Delivery or collection 10 days after 20% deposit paid.
As for any body selling any thing on ebay the very best of luck to you.

That is a very good deal. What about the essential roll-over bar, though? I think you should include it and adjust the price upwards accordingly, or at least list it as an available extra.

I'm going to guess that the reason that the original poster (Clydeautomarine) is asking such a high price is that he is thinking in terms of what would be a good return for the labour and materials he is expending.

What is clear to people who read this forum all the time (and I suspect that the OP does not) is that other people such as Talon and Handy have a less expensive set-up, or work faster, or are prepared to work for less money.

If the Clydeautomarine people had been reading here regularly they would have known that asking £977.50 for a bare chassis(even though that does include powder coating) was the equivalent of ****** the ****.

Last edited by mr henderson : 8th August 2009 at 10:15 AM.