View Single Post
Old 9th September 2017, 10:23 AM

Thanks for the responses - I agree TT that the original donor, the Sierra, is too expensive to really be considered a donor now, however there does seem to be a drift towards the MX5 and Ricky says a new updated book with MX5 as the main donor would be brilliant. Phil has already done the hard work and has created the TMXR which really needs the book to be now based around.

I see that there are 8102 members of this forum and as I write this 4 members are viewing and 12 guests, that says to me there is an opening for growth. The latest member is shown as 7th June 2017. I have spoken to 3 people in the last week who have all tried and failed to register. One who had a Haynes chassis but had given up and sold it on.

My own Roadster is a Sierra/MX5 hybrid so I am unlikely to build another that is completely MX5 based but if a new book could be put together I would be happy to contribute photos from my build that were relevant.

So Haynes - if you are monitoring - how about an update - I am sure there are a few of us here who have already built a car who would come together to produce an MX5 update?