View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2012, 03:17 PM

Smile It's time to get busy again - First 5 sets £650

People on here that know me know how i like to be kept busy so now that i'm all setup for grp again and started selling through e-bay hopefully this will keep me busy......

Due to overheads now vastly reduced to what they used to be i am going to offer the first 5 full sets of full 10 piece body sets for £650 for the first 5 builders. They are for the standard 10 piece kit and made in any available gel RAL color and can also be mixed with black parts to alternate the color for no extra charge. I'll deliver in person or meet half way for the cost of fuel, to be honest packaging and couriers are a pain in the butt.

Same as e-bay deal, i know its a lot to shell out in one go, pay £350 upfront via PayPal and the remainder on collection or delivery. This is probably the major purchase for most builders and times are hard for most of us so lets do what we can to get these cars on the road. Please pm or e-mail andrew.hugill@ntlworld.com if you need any further info.

All the Best...........Andrew
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF1315.JPG (83.5 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF1316.JPG (84.3 KB, 74 views)

Regards..........AndyH