View Single Post
Old 28th May 2016, 08:52 PM

Had a good day today, got loads of bits sorted,

I needed to calibrate my water temp sensor to my digi dash as I used the bike sensor, so I got the engine running and with every 10deg c of water temp I noted down the output voltage of the sensor then, entered the figures into the dash and jobs a goodun!

Also plunged the laptop into the power commander, pretty cool, tells you rpm etc, but turned out the rpm on the digi dash was reading double, so sorted that.

Then worked out how many pulses per mile the speed sensor will read and sorted that,

Next job, the front arches, I got them fitted and wired in,

I ran the wires down the wing stay and up the brake pipe, it looks ok, not totally happy with it but it does the job,

Also one of my rear copper brake pipes was leaking, took it off and it looked fine so nipped it up a bit tighter and seems ok now, I've had the pedal wedged all day under pressure to!

Oh also I wanted an led to say the hazards are switched on, but a little harder than I thought as it also lit up when the indicators are switched on, but bit of research and I've used a diode, which is like a one way valve, so that's now working to

Got a few more bits and bobs to do tomorrow and I think it will be about finished, hoping to take her for a spin next weekend

My Build Thread