View Single Post
Old 18th October 2011, 07:10 PM

Thank you all for your comments.
Baz-r, I like your idea of modifying the rear upper wishbone to get a lower attach point for the shock absorber. But isn't there the risk here too to bend the camber adjuster ? (As Phil said at the beginning of these thread that there is a risk of bending the front wishbone of I increase the move the front lower bracket inward). What do you guys think ?

Phil, as I'm quite sure I will order the wishbones and rear upright from you when time (and money) will come, do you feel like doing this kind of modif ? Any ideas for the design ?

The other thing I'd like to know, is some measurements I can't have cause I don't have the parts yet :
- oustide overall diameter of a coilover with the spring. My choice will go on a 2'' body diameter. If one of you guys have the same kind of coilovers, could you please take the measurements for me : I can't find anything on Internet.
- I also need to know the distance from inside rim to inside rim of the rear wheels, with Ford 15'' wheels (ET 35-38mm), so I can check the clearance if I just move the rear upper bracket outward.

Tilly, thank you for your calculations for the spring, I will take this in consideration when I order the coilovers and springs, very useful.

Thank you in advance for you help.
Sylvain