View Single Post
Old 5th May 2010, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by les g View Post
i think i blew the frigging budget out the window at the show
and it definitely rubbed off i even asked for a discount off my dash, after i showed spud the one we were gonna have and he bought one if you dont ask etc.
i put my discount to good use though.....it helped part fund a billet aluminium start button yummy and nerdy but i could not resist it..
nice to meet you and your brother it seemed everyone rubbed along really great
and a big thanks to Mightymouth for the cheap laptop we downloaded the pictures from Stoneleigh onto it last night (after the chinky) and all seems
really good.....now just got to wait for Davey to read this post and offer me a cheap inverter and i can use it in the van.
cheers les g
I wouldn't bother with a cheap inverter Les, laptop power supplies don't usually like the quasi sinewave output and generally run a fair bit hotter than when on pure sinewive like the mains at home. I too bought one of Mighty Mouth's laptops for workshop duites and its working like a charm, battery life is looking acceptable too as I spent an hour surfing the net on it at work yesterday and the battery indicator still showed over 80% afterwards. I'm searching for a 12 volt psu for mine and if I find one I'll pm you the details.

D.