A bit of a gap between posts but i have finally layed all the bodywork into position Thanks to Nathan at NTS for the bonnet and front arches, Andy At Saturn for the Nose, Scuttle, Sides and rear arches.
I have added some of these vents in the side when the cutting template is removed, there practical and they look good (I think).
I will ad more pictures of the progress but with having a little one and we have just bought a house so will be moving soon.
It's all go to get it rolling just a check with the grinder to see if any welds need dressing / re-doing, and a lick of paint before we move. (when I say "check with the ginder" I don't mean I ask him