View Single Post
Old 24th July 2013, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonmotorsport View Post
Dan at Gillham online now has the Saturn moulds, if you give him a chance to set him self up at his new workshop I'm sure he'll be able to sort you out.
I have been waiting for the right time to bring this up and now seems as good a time as any .... I would like to put things right with regards to people missing bodywork from nts, now that I have taken over the moulds from andy I have the flexibility to do so. What I was planning to do is after I have moved workshops and my bodywork group buy has passed is to offer bodywork at a reduced price to the nts customers who have had issues with the parts supplied / not supplied. Ill need to see your origional invoice with info and pics of the problem item to get this discount. I'm sorry but I can't supply the parts for free or do anything about postage rates but I can supply with a decent amount of money off my product. I need to sit down and work out the costs etc and be settled into the new worshop before I can say what discount I can supply.

Hope this comes as some relief and ill put a post up to confirm when I am in a position to offer this.

In the meantime if you have any questions please get in contact.

Dan

P.S. Sorry to hijack the thread!

Last edited by GillhamOnline : 24th July 2013 at 10:57 PM.