View Single Post
Old 26th October 2010, 11:14 AM

Pleased you all had a great time, looks like a great show. Which is better - Exeter or Stoneleigh? Adrian, that is some drive there and back in the roadster - i've done 200 miles motorway driving and that was enough for me...

Your car looks great there Gus, would like to have had a closer look. The Kwakker Green and the black wings look fantastic together - a very BIG well done. My car at shows, not looking as good as yours Gus (age and use) has always had a great deal of attention and i think people love the ethos of the self build project and when they compare them to higher priced production cars / kits they can see there is very little difference.

No sign of the single seater though John, thought we might see it with some Saturn bodywork on it - how's the front uprights doing? Would be nice to see the car complete after we've put so much time into our own contributions.

Regards....AndyH

Regards..........AndyH