View Single Post
Old 14th October 2012, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Trying to get space in the garage, sold my 2 V6 Type 9's which made some impact. But the 2 DOHC's, Zetec, 12V V6 and 24V V6, Spare 4pot type 9, 2 spare 4x4 MT75 and RWD MT75 are just the tip of the tidy up iceberg!!

There's a bike that belongs to my Brother in law in the way too... That's there at least till may when he comes back from NZ.

I am considering ideas to re-route the Pipes over the handbrake cable bracket rather than under. The space on the tunnel is dead there so going upwards may be easier. I will have a think.

My problem with my bonnet latches was attaching them securely , but needing to be able to take them off again to get the side panels of for final chassis prep. The latch needs one mounting where the top rail is and that became an issue.. I have a plan with a long bolt now.

I fired up my Acewell dash and put the magnet on a extension bar in my pillar drill, simulated the speedo input. Fortunatly my dash displays speed all the time so no need to fudge around with disabling the mode button. Need to order some switches from SVC, which I can hopefully commit to later this week.

And Finish up the water system that I started.

Build Thread

Man Cave Mantiques

Cecil Street Auto Repairs Garage Carlisle

Build Cost £4181.65 - Last - Wheel Cylinders