View Single Post
Old 18th November 2012, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshG View Post
have asked haynes if they can turn off registration until a solution is found. unfortunately tt and i are only mods and you need to be admin to change the look feel and more importantly the sign up options of the forum.

i have deleted over 100 posts this morning, all we can do at the moment is log on a few times a day and clear up and ban users until haynes can do something.
I thinks its fair to say you guys can only do as much as you can given the options available to you, it sounds a bit like just 'bailing out' until haynes can instigate a proper fix.

It must be quite a chore for you to have to keep bailing out the crap and answering all our concerns at the same time so fair play and appreciation for everything your doing

Lets hope haynes put some priority on this and get it sorted asap. Also the mod structure should be looked at properly to allow some redundancy to cover when people are not able to do it but have a full hierarchy of mods to admins available within a reasonable time frame to cover things like this.

Cheers Ash & TT for everything your doing.