Thread: Wiring !!?!?!?
View Single Post
Old 27th October 2009, 09:37 PM

Angry Wiring !!?!?!?

Well ive pretty much finished the exhaust, so thought id get started on the wiring today. I was usinng the sierra wiring diagrams from the haynes manual, but!!! its soo confusing. I fistly tried connecting up as many of the connectors as possible, and then asses what needs to be removed from the loom, but its so frustrating as looking at the sierra wiring diagram i have is no help whatsoever, especially once everything is connected i end up with too many connectors of which i dont know what to get rid of., and added to the fact i didnt make it easy for myself when my sierra was tkaen apart by labelling/indexing the wiring properly, i am throughly baffled. I dont want to buy another loom from svc or the premier ones, and from reading other threads it seems very do-able to modify the original sierra loom, but when i see a loose connector, i have no idea what it is meant to go to originally, so dont want to get rid of it. I have no idea which ones go to the lights either as i dont remember from when i stripped the loom out originally. ahhh... i cant stand how frustrating this is!!!

I dont know how i can do this.. is there any picture assisted wiring diagram out there(unlikely) or somthing that might make this easier?????