Thread: Chassis Kit
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2010, 07:50 PM

I have put off replying to this post as I promised my family I would'nt get involved in forum politics and petty arguements on line. I run a business which I started with nothing, no financial backing no bank loan, just buying equipment as I earn it from sales. I am not a charity this business is to pay my bills, feed my kids and allow me to stay in the workshop. The customer has a choice he can buy from any company, it's just that I use the correct tools for the job through using my experience in the most efficient way. I have 10yrs experiance working in fabricating work shops, I know that using the right machinery will make production quick and easy and means you only have to make a cut once and have it come out correct. Our flat packs take 8 hrs to produce start to finish and for this we charge £80 for a days work.
I have been self employed for a year just producing roadster parts, by the end of this year I hope be producing the Ron Champion Locost, the McSorley 440 with DeDion axle, fibre glass body work for both in association with a local laminating company and have moved to in to my new workshop.
I have had 3 independant companies approch me regarding building chassis and components for a single seat bike powered super trike,a bike powered exo skelatal car and a modded roadster chassis for use with hotrods.
If my products where crap I would have a list of forum members posting as such, I have had one return in a year of trading which got refunded.
As of today this will be my last post on this forum, I have tried to offer numberous group buys to keep costs down to a group of interested builders but nobody seens interested.
With this I bid you farewell and good luck with all of your builds.
Regards Phil Eagle Talon Motorsport soon to be Talon Fabrications

Direct email phil@talonmotorfabrication.co.uk

talonmotorfabrication@gmail.com

Mobile office hours 07514098334