View Single Post
Old 29th November 2012, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shh120m View Post
I find a good breathing cycle helps, much like shooting a rifle. A good few deep breaths to get your blood well oxygenated, then on the last deep breath exhale slowly then hold your breath half way through the exhale. This gives your body between 7-10 seconds of pure stillness. With practice you can get longer depending on how many tabs you smoke Perfect for getting those tricky welds in the corners without wobbling, especially if you can get your body "jammed" into a good position ie both hands on torch, both elbows on bench and waist tight against bench.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonmotorsport View Post
Breathe
Brace
Stance
Vision
Rate
Power
Penetration
I've just read this thread again and I'm sat here in fits of laughter, all we need now is a few sniper riffles and a pack of cards and we'll all be nailing the ace at 1000 yards next week. Sorry I'll keep it to my self now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shh120m View Post
Thanks phil i feel ready to take the missus to bed now
shh120m, Yep, I think another part of my problem is I want it to be perfect too much so getting tense when its not going right.

Talonmotorsport, you know there are certain things that should happen in the bedroom and stay in the bedroom (Happy Smilie)

shh120m, fill your boots mate (Happy Smilie)

Why do smilies count as images? argggh

I take it the welds are that bad you dont want to mention them then? (embarrassed Smilie)