View Single Post
Old 13th June 2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandyAndy View Post
Looking great Geeman , can you imagine the faces on your mates at Uni if you pull up in your Roadster in October

Not wishing to be a kill joy, so hope you don,t mind me saying....I,m not sure the side repeaters in the wing mirrors will be ok for IVA, also your bonnet catches too, (tho can,t quite see them clearly ).

If I may say....this is an amazing build , Looking at the photos you would not think you were only 16 or 17 yrs old when you started this top work young man

good luck at IVA time.

cheers
andy

I wasn't sure about those repeaters either, so I have 2 that I could drill into the scuttle if needed, but thought I'd leave it until I really have to as I didn't want to drill unessacary holes in it. As for those bonnet catches, good ol' fashion electrical tape For the pics. . The proper ones are now on. I'm sure there'll be a few IVA related niggles to come up though.

Thanks very much for the encouragement! The IVA still feels distant, but when I think there aren't many jobs left to do I get quite excited about the proposition of a track day soonish.

Cheers!