View Single Post
Old 17th April 2014, 08:12 AM

Hi,
Spikehaus, I think I should not take your cluster, it looks actually too different from mine, and the risk is that cables doesn't match, and I get even more headaches! But thank you for the help and the pictures. If you find the connector though, I am still interested, if Ken's CVH one (see bellow) is not OK.

Ken, I know that the CVH cluster is different from the DOHC one, but I can use the connector (if you make sure it is a 12 pin one), if you don't mind sending it to me (I'll pay for it and the shipment of course). Please PM me if you can send it quickly. I will resolder the cables in the right sequence to my loom according to the order on my cluster. I'm going to buying a second hand cluster, exactly the same as mine, because I don't trust it.

Alga, I think I figured out what each cable is for with the Help of the Sierra Haynes manual, but if you already wrote it down somewhere and it is not a hassle for you to do it (I mean, I don't want you to look behind your dash or undo your cluster just for me), and it is easy for you to share, I can check with your sequence. Actually, using the UK Haynes manual, I'm a bit concern by the fact that the cable order on RHD clusters might be different than on LHD ones, when I see, for example, that the tacho and the speedo are reversed on RHD clusters if your compare to LHD clusters.

Thanks for the help