View Single Post
Old 1st January 2010, 05:29 PM

1 Jan 2010

Had a great day today, I started striping the Sierra, my hands are saw from being so cold.

Rewind a little to two days ago, I finally got back in the garage after Christmas and in two days fitted the rest of the wishbone mounts, the steering rack mount and the dif mounts CP10. I bit the bullet and decided after fitting the last wish bone mounts that I didn’t really need the build table anymore, I still have a little to do on the chassis like hand break mounts and the steering column assembly. So this morning (10ish) the chassis when outside for the second time, the build table got cut into three (I had used MDF as it is cheap and the thing had warped so would be no use to anyone) and the garage got a clear out. I enlisted the help of Nicky, my wife, and we went up to work to retrieve the Sierra, the minuet it was on the drive the stripping begun.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I now have a big pile of things to throw and only a little pile of thinks to keep. Now it is in the garage I can take my time labelling wires and getting ready to pluck the heart from the beast.

Cheers Ginge

I was building but I am not now!

Build Pictures

Build Thread