View Single Post
Old 20th March 2010, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrash1971 View Post
Cheers for that spud. I've actually already been to saturn earlier this week, you took me out in the roadster and scared me witless (should that be spelled with a sh instead of a w?)
Will actually be using one of your chassis's for the build, and will be buying a new zetec engine, possibly running on throttle bodies/ecu, so if I'm going to the expense of all that, was just really wondering out loud if it would be worth paying the extra and going for a 10 plate (or more likely a 60 or 11 plate)
I know it's not really the point of the haynes roadster, but I might decide I like the build so much that I'll decide to sell it and build an even better one. Like I said in the original post, it's all a bit pie in the sky, when it comes down to the nitty-gritty I'll probably chicken out of spending sooooo much!!
Hello Captain, didn't realise it was you.......

Was just trying to give my opinion, would be great to have a new reg but does the extra expense justify it. If you are going to go that route then speak to Mark at AutoMark in Stokesley, he is the man for setting up that arrangement and very reasonable but you need to book early to get in there. Glad you enjoyed your run out though - I always do, can't wait for the track day in 4 weeks.

If you need any help or opinions then you know where we are.....

Cheers...AndyH

Regards..........AndyH