View Single Post
Old 25th October 2012, 10:48 AM

MMMMMM...not good

let s take it one at the time

Can i aply for a VIN from Romania?

You can make your own.

What about the other plate...with the details of the car:age,engine ,weight etc ???

Don't need I think

What if i don t fail the test by using the romanian wayaying some extra 500 euro (unofficial offcourse) to someone who works there ? is that possible?

No you'll just end up in court.

Where can i find a person or a company to do all this paperwork for me..including some modifications if necessary.?

Yes there's a few company's but you'll have to search and see which ones still in business.

Is anybody on this forum interested to help me ? Not for free offcourse
At this stage of construction the only things i m not sure are the Gas tank( made by myself from a special GRP petrol resistant and the rear lights --i have used some LED lights with no E mark on it---only the fog light was taken from a car and has it.

The GRP tank might need a letter from manufacturer saying its suitable. Rear lights is a bit of grey area, some will pass some dont.

I will add some more detailed pics during the fabrication of the car...if anyone sees a reason for failure let me know please...
The gas for this trip cost me more than 1000 euro plus road taxes ,feryboat etc so i cannot afoard to come to the UK but once.

At that price it would be better to get someone to do it all including shipping the car.

Still waiting for a solution...best regards