View Single Post
Old 28th June 2013, 10:51 AM

Again, thank you so much TT: A couple of days ago, I was in a black hole regarding all these stuffs, and now, I exactly know what it is and what to do with them

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo View Post
Yes the 2.0 Pinto ISCV should be fine if it's in good working order. idealy you should find an original DOHC intake pipe and modify that to fit between the filter and the inlet elbow as this has

I think you haven't finished this sentence, but I think I guessed what you mean: I need this original intake pipe because that is where I can connect the ISCV AND the ribbed rubber hose from the inlet manifold.

Problem is I have no idea where to find that here in Sweden: most scrap yards no longer keep Sierra parts (I already tried for other parts). I checked on ebay.co.uk, but nothing there too.
I might do something in aluminium : elbow+tube+puck-ups for ISCV and rubber hose. We'll see later.

Thank you for confirming the wiring of the fan: now I can connect it

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo View Post
1991 diagrams list a canister purge valve (LHD only) so that's definitely what the box and valve are there for.
If I can ask a last thing: does the diagram you have specify where the hose on top is supposed to be connected (see my first post on this thread). Just in case I need the canister for the MOT.

Thank you very much.