Thread: V5
View Single Post
Old 18th April 2008, 01:55 PM
adrianreeve adrianreeve is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 401

Cheers Chris

So my understanding is that if I wanted to fit a Zetec into my car and still get an age related plate, I should first 'fit' it into my donor car, inform the DVLA of the engine number change, get the amended V5, then present that come registration time?

Sounds good to me.


Reply With Quote