View Single Post
Old 5th January 2014, 06:28 PM
Eddy Eddy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 86

Got my VIN through after 3 weeks (which included xmas). Came with forms 'V55/5 - Application for for first tax disc and registration of a used motor vehicle' and 'V627/1 - Built up vehicle report'

The number starts with 'DVLASWA'
Reply With Quote