View Single Post
Old 9th March 2009, 07:13 PM
dogwood's Avatar
dogwood dogwood is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 899

No you don't have to use the donor car engine.
But it could be easier to use it and change it after the IVA.
depending on what engine you are intending to use.

The VIN number usualy is 17 numbers and letters.
You can use your own made up one, but some DVLA offices don't like it.

I used my own numbers, made up from my birth date and the date I finished the build

Reply With Quote