View Single Post
Old 21st November 2011, 08:04 PM

Wink Thanks Bonzo

Hi Ronnie if I may call you that,
Thanks for your kind words about our builds. We realize "without sounding clever or big headed in any way" that we are fortunate because of the trade we are in and of where we are building them, but I would like to thank so many other people on this forum for their unknown help because without you guys our builds would have probably not got off the ground...

Most nights I (cough)..... we are looking on this forum for help along the way for the next stage in our build. We don't want to directly copy anybody's hard work so we are trying to put our own personality into our cars doing things a little different in some way.
I have been putting pictures on this thread to show what we are doing hoping that it may help somebody along the line somwhere or for someone to point out to us that we have done something wrong. All of what we have done so far has been drawn up on Autocad by myself "not brilliantly" but enough for us to work to so if anybody needs info on what what we have done please let us know.
We only hope we can put as much back into this forum as we have taken out..

Johno, Tony, Luke, Martin, ohhhh and errrr nearly forgot someone errrrr...Simon.