View Single Post
Old 6th June 2010, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator

Oh Dear.

Well

I think the crux here is just a communication issue, Personally I don't have a problem with the Mods that have been appointed but some discussion would probably have been the sensible thing to do. Chances are we may have ended up with the same line up.

When selecting the modding team then number of posts is not always important,
I may have a High ranking but I have only been here a few months and not even got much built. Some members have been here for ages and know other members personally.

Anyway, come on what does it really matter in the grand scheme of things, as with many small forums moderating usually takes the for of removing spam, tidying up and fixing little issues for people.

I am still happy to be a committee member, but we still need someone to do the pushing.

Handy has been a gr8 inspiration and help to many and this forum will be so much poorer without his input so even if he's not going to run the club we need to make sure we don't loose him from the forum.

Also remember it's not a race to set up the club, we are not in competition sometimes these things can take months to reach a stage where it's worthwhile launching.

TT

Build Thread

Man Cave Mantiques

Cecil Street Auto Repairs Garage Carlisle

Build Cost £4181.65 - Last - Wheel Cylinders