Thread: Gillham Online
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2014, 05:43 PM

Hi John, i pinged you an email earlier today to say your parts have been scheduled in with TNT to be delivered next week.

I think that if i explain my current circumstances it may help, this year the roadster market has been very slow and talking to other suppliers they are in the same boat as well which meant that i had to increase my day job hours to cover the workshop bills etc. Unfortunately working 9-5 with an hours drive each way has had a knock on affect of reducing my hours in the workshop causing a delay in getting parts out

At the beginning of last month i shut for a couple of weeks as i booked time off my day job to try and clear a backlog of orders that had built up, unfortunately i made the error of putting a promo code on the site which people used so i didn't really clear the backlog.

I am nearly through all of the back orders and all out standing items should be out soon.

At the end of august ill be going back to my usual workshop hours which will mean the turn around on items will be back to normal.

Sorry for the delay.

Dan