View Single Post
Old 4th January 2016, 12:46 AM
baz-r baz-r is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,464

after you pass iva and reg your car the test std for emmissions required of your car is printed on your v5 so just take it with you to mot test

I used a pre 95 zetec that was a cat engine but run no cat.
Reply With Quote