View Single Post
Old 25th November 2010, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
Hi Mark,

Havent been on the forum for a few days and ive just seen your post, is the car still up for grabs? i have been on the look out for a 1.8CVH doner for a while so this looks ideal. Is the car to be collected from Billingham? I assume the car will drive onto a trailer ok and is running? What were the issues with getting the MOT? Anything that would affect IVA?

Thanks

James
Hi James

I had a pm from the main buyer of all the running gear when he saw your post and he said he understands that i would prefer to sell it whole and not have to strip it and sell it in bits, so you are in luck! it would need collecting from billingham.

The car failed its mot on corrosion of the chassis underneath and a leaking fuel line, i have fixed the fuel line so it drives safely but the mot failure was down to rot mainly, so nothing that would affect iva

All the running gear and engine is spot on though and the engine is nice and smooth so everything that you need for the roadster perfectly useable

It will drive up onto a trailer no bother, i drove it 20miles with no probs

Let me know if you are interested asap as i have put people on hold who were getting parts of it, but if you want it, i will sell it whole

I have sent you my mobile no via pm if you want to ring me