View Single Post
Old 5th June 2010, 10:52 AM

And I'll third it Spud. If it wasn't for the welcome and help I received from HAndy when I first came on the forum, then I probably wouldn't be building a roadster at all. In my opinion (for what it's worth), Andy has never appeared to have any ulterior motive for coming on here, or helping setting up the club.
As for people mocking Andy promoting his flat packs on here, that's just pathetic. It's more of a service than a business!! If it's such a good business, why aren't there a whole bunch of entrepeneurs on here offering them cheaper?? The truth is, he's offering something that's difficult to do well for a price that's as cheap as buying the raw steel. If I was making em I'd want about £1,000 a kit to make it worth my while!
Now, let's just get this forum back on track, if a few people have their noses put out of joint, I'm sure it wasn't intentional and they'll soon mend. Let's just hope Andy has a change of heart and gets back on here ASAP, as we need his advice, expertise and crap jokes