Thread: My roadster now
View Single Post
Old 17th November 2012, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4KEV View Post
you have overtook me now....will have to get my finger out.
I don't think so Kev', I think you are still way ahead of me. You haven't seen the engine and gear box I plan to put in the roadster : they will need a lot of care and cleaning (I think I need to get myself a Dremel )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatey View Post
Sylvain the car looks brilliant I have to say, I'm interested to see how the stainless brake lines look against a painted chassis.

The fuel tank mounting looks good, it looks like it was easier to fabricate than mine which had to be made so they were a bit shorter than the height of the tank to allow them to clamp the tank down which took a while to get right, especially with 3mm aluminium flat which was harder to bend to 90 degrees without splitting the material by using too small of a bend radius.
Thank you Simon. I'm also curious to see how the the natural stainless steel brake lines will look on a black chassis. So I'll have silver callipers, drums and brake lines, all the rest will be black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmax1974 View Post
Looking good will be getting in touch after christmas to order my brake and fuel lines

Just to point out someone has put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car better get that fixed quick lol
Dave ! Wrong side of the car, Right side of the road !
Anytime for your brake lines, just send me an pm, I'll be glad also to help you to plan for the set-up if you want.
Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_of_Seven View Post
Looking good
Thank you very much. I'm so impatient to put it on wheels now!