View Single Post
Old 4th November 2011, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4KEV View Post
Hi Ronnie.....bin too busy building bloody tanks .....promised myself I would get stuck in over the winter and hope for a spring/summer IVA, which means I will have to "go some".....you know how it is....somewhere under all that "rubbish" that got put on top of something else that got put on top of something other there is a chassis underneath it all, waiting to be progressed and me sierra is rusting away in the back garden....really need to get my finger out mate and get stuck in...I have some what neglected my build thread, the only thing I have done is won a new clutch MC and SC for my build for £5.50 off the bay.
Incidently I still have another long range tank (Saturn tub dims) left that I had on Ebay but ended up with a non paying bidder.....it is similar to others I have made but have the surge tank in the middle of the tank underneath so nothing needs moving...looking for £90 delivered or its going back on ebay.
will ressurect the build soon Ronnie.....you may have stirred me into action.
Out of interest Kevin, who sort of capacities do your tanks have? I can't resist buying shiny bits