View Single Post
Old 13th August 2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The V8 Files View Post
It is with regret to say that I am having the same difficulties with Talon. Payment sent over for flat pack wishbone parts and mushrooms on the 9th May, 13 weeks today. No delivery or response to messages, phone calls or text.

Ironically I only ever placed the order in response to Talon's 'the end is nigh! Again....' http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12639

Dispute's raised with credit card and paypal.
Well after this thread went out I sent Phil a text (with my user name etc) asking him to call me which he never did, which is a shame because as well as clearing the air I wanted to go through what was ordered.

I originally asked for flat pack wishbone parts and mushrooms, this was your quote Phil:

"Hello,
Are you after every thing other than the front plates to make a full set of wishbones including a basic jig if that helps?

22 bush tubes rough bored
2 damper brackets
2x M20x2.5 + 2x M18x1.5 bosses
2x 20x2.5 studding
25x2mm + 20x2mm ERW pre profiled
I basic box section jig with angled pin with instructions for use (just in case)
57mm Granada mushrooms"

I also sent a message some weeks ago explaining why I particularly wanted flat pack.

Today I received a set of fully welded wishbones and NO mushrooms, Phil, I have a shed load of stuff going on myself and really don't have time to deal with this. You even updated the paypal information on which I had copied and pasted your quote details with the delivery information as I had an email from them yesterday.

Due to the lack of communication I think its for the best if this order was cancelled and you issue a refund and get the parts collected. I would also be happy to ship them directly to someone else if you find a buyer.

I am aware that a lot of people have received good service from Talon, it was this reputation and his posts regarding lack of orders that prompted me to place my order in the first place.

The wishbones do look good!, however I wanted to customise some parts myself hence my request for flat pack.