Thread: Its finished!
View Single Post
Old 14th April 2010, 08:27 AM

TT - After being in the roadster the mondeo feels like im driving a trifle!

Ash - Thanks for the tip, it is sitting low at the moment but as its reversed up the ramps on the pic it looks even lower, i was having an iva inpectors view of under the back end checking all the brake and cable runs.

I was a little unsure about my black scuttle too but just went for it as i wanted to break up the orange a bit hence all black arches too. Im considering some black stripes maybe some computer whizz can edit them onto my photo so i can see what they look like. Im hoping/praying that its road legal for stoneleigh, should have been ready ages ago but had trouble with the brakes (dont we all ) and been mega busy at work, but fingers crossed. Would love to get some pics of the completed roadsters together.

By the way, who did you use for insurance?

Dogwood - There is actually some siderepeaters on the side near the rear bonnet catches but you cant see them on the pics as they are so well camouflaged in the orange! I have also ran some wires into the scuttle incase i need to mount them there, but by my measurements they are visible from the rear, only just though.