View Single Post
Old 30th May 2010, 08:24 PM

Smile Invoices anyone

Just to tidy up the last group buy of Bolt kits.

I have created an invoice for the bolt kits should anyone want one for their build records.

If you require one, drop me a PM with your email address & I will mail you one .
I will copy & paste the invioce in an email message & will also attach it as a word doc as this will probably print out better !!

In hindsight, should have included one in the kits ( I will include one in the next group buy )

---------------------------------------------------------------

I think there is just about enough interest to start the ball rolling on a second group buy

This is the provisional list of people who have expressed an iterest.

1) John Marchant
2) eSteve - Full set
3) TQ uk - Full set
4) wgroove - Full set
5) roadster v8 - Full set
6) mr-p - Full set
7) DStanley1809 - Full set
8) dan g8 - Full set
9) Headshot - Full set

It would make life simple on the ordering & packaging side of things if all of the kits contain the same fixings.

Here's what the full kit will break down to

2: M12 X 260mm Bolts ( For mounting the rear uprights )

2: M12 X 200mm Bolts ( For mounting the diff )

20: M12 X 75 MM Bolts ( For mounting the wishbones, rear camber adjuster & lower rear shocks )

6: M12 X 60mm Bolts ( For mounting the front shocks & upper rear shocks )

30: M12 Nyloc nuts , I have chosen type P ones as they are slightly thicker than a standard nylock.

30: M12 Plain, full nuts ( Trust me, you will need these if you don't want to ruin the nylocs when test fitting your components )

60: M12 Flat washers ( Standard A form 2.5mm thick )

60: M12 Plastic nut covers ( One for each bolt & nut head )

All Bolts are High tensile 8.8 Grade & are Bright Zinc Plated, all other fixings are Bright Zinc Plated

The cost of each kit will be £27.50 inclusive of economy uk shipping, as found out from the last group buy, this economy service will most likely take a full week from the date of collection from me.
If you require next day delivery, this can be arranged for an extra £1.20

Hopefully I have covered everything & will leave this list run for a few days in order that no one misses out

www.roadster-builders.co.uk

Last edited by Bonzo : 1st June 2010 at 09:41 AM. Reason: More text