View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2010, 12:12 PM

Default Flat pack chassis kits

My chassis kits have always been competitively priced & with the increase in VAT soon I,ve purchased 1000mtrs of steel at pre VAT increase price so that I can maintain the current price of my kits.

The steel is "on call" at 24hrs notice ( or 72hrs if a weekend gets in the way ), once I have used my current stock of steel I will then keep a close eye on the Steel Market & try my best to keep the current price of the kits ongoing.

The kits include ALL the box section steel required to build the main frame of the chassis, including the transmission tunnel frame, a choice of the TYPE 9 or MT75 fitment,

A choice of rear tub layout to accept either the "Book Spec" ali tub frame or the framework to accept a GRP rear tub available from Saturn Sports Cars.

The front frame is supplied fully welded which saves the builder the need of making a front frame jig.

ALL the angles are cut ( including all compound angles ) & each end of the tubes have the cut angle identified & the "Part number" identified in the middle of the tube which makes for easy orientation of the part when constructing the kit with the aid of the "book" plans.

Also included in the kit is "Spare Steel" in each box section dimensions cut to the longest length used within the chassis so that if a builder makes a mistake ( said respectfully ) when constructing the kit they have enough spare steel to Re make the part.

If a builder runs out of spare steel (for the above reason) then they can contact me & I will supply the offending part fully cut to correct dimensions for just the cost of postage of that part.

If a part is supplied incorrect (unlikely, but I,m only human ) then I will resupply the part Free of charge & free postage.

The Flat Pack Chassis Kit price is £230+ £35 postage.

contact info.......andyroadster@yahoo.co.uk

cheers
andy

Last edited by HandyAndy : 22nd December 2010 at 01:59 PM.