View Single Post
Old 11th September 2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janne E View Post
Trick-kit you said that everything from that moulds needs to be reworked that is absolulty not true!!!!!!!!!
I get parts from both fabby and Saturn, the parts from fabby need a full paintjob but from Saturn it was spot on. I donīt now how Nathans parts looks like so I will not talk about that.

Janne
No Janne, I said that the parts that Nathan (and Andy towards the end i'm guessing) had to be reworked, not everthing. As you said you cannot coment on things you haven't seen, I am only commenting on the 4 or 5 sets i've seen in the flesh over the last couple of years.

Sadly it would seem the moulds have reached the end of their life and need drastic maintenance or replacement.

As regards your bodywork by Fabby, I cannot comment, again i haven't seen it, however I have seen about 10 other sets he did make and they were all very well finished, Marks green set (Gus on here) HandyAndy's and don't forget the set used by Andy to promote Saturn's business were made by Fabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johno View Post
Hi John,
Any idea when you will be unveiling the Vodou products...
I have curious about your car for sometime

Johno
Hey Johno, it's not my car, Vodou belongs to Matt I just help out in a technical role when needed Matt is now back woking at things having had a few personnal issues to deal with, I can't talk about when yet (I'm sworn to secrecy) but things are moving fast.