View Single Post
Old 5th September 2015, 10:13 AM
martin62 martin62 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: limerick Ireland
Posts: 91

Not as far as I know, I think the only way is to build a car and take it up North or take it to UK get it IVA and bring it back in and pay VRT.
Reply With Quote