View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2016, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveH1 View Post
Hi good luck with the build
Have a look at my thread on one of of the more recent posts there are plans for an upgraded pedal box so some of the plates may be different
Also i heard the book wing stays are rubbish so might be better upping the thickness or look at other options
Also im not sure which ones are the engine mount plates but I've read its better to make them of 5mm
Steve
Thanks Steve, I found your pedal box and will have a look at them tomorrow, I did come across this before but looking on my phone, your google drive link looked empty, on the laptop its there so happy days. may do some more research on the wing stays if the book ones are pants, and I left out the engine mounts as I assumed they would be spacific to the siera, I have seen plans for the MX5 mounts somewhere on here anyway. As for making them myself I would give it a go but I think the saving would be quite small as im getting them done together and be sides I want to get it rolling by the summer holidays as I will have plenty of time to fettle then.

Actual cost so far = Have chosen to stop counting incase I incriminate myself -
Cost ive told the wife = A hell of a lot less than I have spent. -